Wednesday, October 6, 2021

NEW CUSTOM SET: 1978 "30 HOME RUN CLUB"

 

Hello Everyone! 

Hope you're all fine and well!

It is that time again! A new set of cards to send out into the world.
Today I offer up my 1978 "30 Home Run Club" special pack!
The pack contains 21 cards total: 19 player cards with bio/stat backs (all 19 players who hit 30+ homers in 1977), as well as a checklist card, AND a very special "WTHBALLS" membership card featuring the great Reggie Jackson.
Also thrown into this pack is a new "WTHBALLS" die cut sticker in the 1978 font that graced this glorious Topps set way back when.
As a little extra kick to this release, I printed 6 different wax wrappers, with the top 3 home run hitters in each league gracing the front: George Foster, Jeff Burroughs, Greg Luzinski, Jim Rice, Bobby Bonds and Graig Nettles.
For those that are ordering, please state which pack you prefer and I will certainly try to get it to you! However please understand I only printed about 15 of each wrapper so they are limited!
This pack will be $13 each, with a one time $4.75 postage fee.
PLEASE NOTE THE SLIGHTLY INCREASED POSTAGE!
Sorry, but the USPS has jacked up their price again, so sadly the postage here goes up about a quarter.
So for one pack: $17.75,
two packs: $30.75,
three packs: $43.75
and so on...
To order, please use the usual Paypal: slogun23@gmail.com
I will be shipping out this weekend, as work has me tied up all week this week.
Thank you all very much!
As an aside, I do want to point out something. As some of you know, I usually purposely make a small little "mistake" on in every one of my packs (two #19's in Series 1, no auto on the clemente insert in Series 6, the Johnny Bench insert in Series two states "series one" on the back).
But the inevitable happened with this "30 Home Run" set: I actually made a mistake!!! I only noticed it as I was wrapping the packs this weekend and all I can say is, DAMN! Let's see who spots it first!
Happy hunting!
 
 



 

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.