Monday, October 24, 2016

WTHBALLS ISSUE #5: "1973 MISSING IN ACTION" NOW AVAILABLE!




Hey everyone, the next "wthballs" issue, "1973 Missing in Action" is now available for purchase.
The fifth issue following the blog, it also has 24-color pages of my 1973 "missing" creations neatly printed to look over and file away.
This issue has well-known players like Hoyt Wilhelm, Rusty Staub, Tommy Davis while also giving props to guys like Bobby Floyd, Jim Panther and former Rookie of the Years Gary Peters and Curt Blefary.
Copies are $5 plus $2 postage, usual paypal address: john@slogun.com.
They're here and ready to go out asap upon payment.
Thanks to all who have ordered past copies!
Take Care
Gio

5 comments:

  1. Gio, How can I go about getting a 1971 copy as well as this 1973? Let me know the $$ and I'll PayPal ASAP. Awesome work and can't wait to see in person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shane,
      All good. Have a few '71's left (just ordered another pressing yesterday actually). You can paypal me $13 at: john@slogun.com and I'll get them out to you ASAP.
      Thanks buddy!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Any chance of getting the '71 and '73 issues still? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey
    Yes indeed...I had issues reprinted so I have them here.
    It would be $13 postpaid.
    You can paypal me at: john@slogun.com
    Happy Holidays!
    Gio

    ReplyDelete

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.