Sunday, November 15, 2015

MAN, MY MEMORY IS SLIPPING BIG TIME! 1977 MAURY WILLS "TURN BACK THE CLOCK"

I tell you, this one has me wondering whether my “old” age is getting to my memory.
I recently came across the 1977 Maury Wills “Turn Back the Clock” card from that sub-set, and I swear I don’t remember it at all!
Now, of course I had it since the 1977 set was the very first set I completed as a kid when I was 8-years-old back during the “Summer of Sam” here in NYC.

But for the life of me when I saw it a couple weeks back I was sitting there, blank as hell, almost angry that I could possibly even NOT remember a card from the 1970’s.
Hilarious...
Just a “random quickie” that popped up recently.
Then again, seems more and more little memories keep slipping by me these days as I creep up to 50.
Ugh.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.