Here's this week's trivia set. A revisit of my 32nd set back in the beginning of 2014.
This week I focused on 100+ run scorers during the decade of the 1970's.
See how many you can get. As usual answers will be posted tomorrow…
2. Of all 100 run scorers in the '70's, who posted the fewest hits during their 100-run campaign?
3. What player had the fewest extra base hits during his 100-run season?
4. Who posted the lowest batting average in the 1970's for 100-run scorers?
5. Out of all 100 run scorers in the decade, who had the lowest on-base-percentage?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. Reggie Smith, Dodgers. 488 in 1977.
2. Mike Schmidt, Phillies. 137 in 1979.
3. Felix Milan, Braves. Only 32 EBH in 1970.
4. Mike Schmidt, Phillies. He hit .253 in 1979.
5. Enos Cabell, Astros, with a .313 OBP in 1977.