Saturday, January 1, 2022

1963 FLEER "LOST SECOND SERIES" CUSTOM SET: 23 CARD SET

Happy New Year everyone!

I totally spaced out and forgot to post my newest custom set!

Thank you all who ordered my latest release, "1963 Fleer Lost Second Series", featuring 20 stars who never made it into the original release before Topps shut that door.

Along with the 20 1963's, there are also two bonus 1961 Fleer "Greats" cards of Satchel Paige and Josh Gibson, a Second Series Checklist card, and of course, a cookie!





For those that missed out, I do still have some available at $17 per set, plus one-time $4.50 postage fee, no matter how many you buy. Email me at: slogun23@gmail.com to order or ask any questions.

This was a really fun set to get produced! Glad I finally got around to it.


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.