Thursday, December 5, 2013
JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT- 1970'S BASEBALL TRIVIA PART XXVII
Once again, it's time for this week's trivia questions. This week's trivia deals with 20+ home run seasons during the 1970's. Answers will be posted tomorrow down below:
1. Of all 20+ home run seasons in the decade, what player had the fewest hits?
2. Of all 20+ home run hitters, who had the fewest R.B.I.'s for the year?
3. What player had the fewest runs scored in a 20+ homer season?
4. Who had the fewest at-bats with 20+ homers in a season during the '70's?
5. Who had the lowest batting average in a season among 20+ hitters during the decade?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. Dave Kingman, Giants. 62 hits in 1973.
2. Oscar Gamble, Indians. 44 in 1973.
3. Willie McCovey, Giants. 43 in 1975.
4. Cliff Johnson, Yankees & Astros. 286 in 1977.
5. Dave Kingman, Giants. .203 in 1973.