Trivia time again, and this week we'll focus on team pitching performances during the decade.
I'll post the answers tomorrow. Good luck!
- What team posted the lowest combined E.R.A. for a complete season during the decade?
- What team posted the highest team E.R.A. for a full season during the '70's?
- What team posted the most strikeouts over a full season during the decade?
- Conversely, what team struck out the fewest batters over the course of a season during the decade?
- What team had the most complete games during a season?
- What team had the fewest saves over a full season during the decade?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. The 1972 Orioles with an amazing 2.54 team earned run average!
2. The 1977 Braves, with a 4.87 team earned run average!
3. The 1971 Mets, with 1157 strikeouts.
4. The 1978 Brewers, who struck out only 577 batters.
5. The 1971 Cubs, with 75.
6. The 1979 Blue Jays, with only 11 saves the whole year!