Time to revisit a trivia set I posted in December, 2013. See if any ring a bell and I'll post up the answers tomorrow.
2. Of all 20+ home run hitters, who had the fewest R.B.I.'s for the year?
3. What player had the fewest runs scored in a 20+ homer season?
4. Who had the fewest at-bats with 20+ homers in a season during the '70's?
5. Who had the lowest batting average in a season among 20+ hitters during the decade?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. Dave Kingman, Giants. 62 hits in 1973.
2. Oscar Gamble, Indians. 44 in 1973.
3. Willie McCovey, Giants. 43 in 1975.
4. Cliff Johnson, Yankees & Astros. 286 in 1977.
5. Dave Kingman, Giants. .203 in 1973.