Friday, June 28, 2024

NEWEST WTHBALLS CUSTOM SET: "THE WHOLE NINE: SERIES TWO" NOW AVAILABLE!

Good day all!

Happy to announce that the next WTHBALLS custom set, "The Whole Nine: Series Two" is now available for purchase:
 



Following the format and packaging of the first "Whole Nine" set, this set has 15 custom cards with FULL stat backs along with a bonus "missing" 1951 Topps Blue Back Joe DiMaggio card, as well as a Stan Musial sticker and a super special extra: an original sample prototype blank-backed 1973 Mike Schmidt "dedicated rookie" that was my test card to begin producing these sets way back when!
Each of the Schmidt samples is ink-stamped on back and numbered to 75, along with "Original Prototype #1" inscription. Thought it'd be fun for those of you who didn't grab one when I made them available in July of 2020.
All 17 cards plus sticker mentioned above come packaged in two-piece Ultra Pro hard-shell case with full-color wrap keeping it all together.
I picked a nice variety of "missing", "do-over" and "Career Capper" cards for this Series that I hope you all enjoy as much as I do!
And again, these cards come with FULL stat/bio backs like the first series!
The sets are $15 each along with the customary $4.50 postage, and as usual, no matter how many sets you buy postage stays at the one-time $4.50 price.
Usual paypal address: slogun23@gmail.com
Please note: this set was printed in somewhat more limited number as my usual sets, and while I don't expect them to sell-out overnight I do expect them to sell through quicker than the other WTHBALLS releases. Keep that in mind when thinking of ordering.
I thank you all for the continued interest and support, and I hope you find this set a wonderful addition to your WTHBALLS collection!
For those who don't mind a spoiler, check out the photos attached!
Take Care and be well my friend!
Gio/WTHBALLS

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.