Friday, July 3, 2020

A LITTLE PICK-ME-UP FOR TODAY! 1973 MIKE SCHMIDT PROTO-TYPE CARDS ARE IN!

So I found a great new printer that fits my "needs" for some stuff I have in mind, and I got my little "test run" today and am psyched! It was a rough test but now I know what they can do, so this is great news for anyone that was hoping I'd eventually print-up some of my creations from this blog.
Check it out:




Not too bad huh?
Professionally printed on true card stock in actual size!
And so reasonably priced!
So keep an eye out here for some ideas I have bouncing around my head: Packs? Sets? Single-offerings? I don't know yet. But you can be sure I'll be figuring it all out as soon as I can!
If anyone wants to pick this proto-type up, please email me at: slogun23@gmail.com and you can grab one for $3 postpaid in a plain white envelope. If you buy more than one I'll discount even more!
But email me so I can keep this organized...
More info on this new development as it comes!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.