Let's go and give another look at my 19th trivia set from 2013.
I'll post the answers tomorrow…
2. What pitcher threw the fewest innings in a 20-win season during the decade?
3. Who sported the highest E.R.A. during a 20-win season in the 1970's?
4. What Hall of Fame pitcher gained an All-Star game win two years in a row?
5. Which two All-Star games were the only ones during the decade where Hall of Fame pitchers were the winner and loser?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. Bob Johnson, Kansas City Royals: 1970. He went 8-13 with 206 strike outs.
2. Bob Forsch, St. Louis Cardinals. In 1977 he went 20-7 with 217.1 innings pitched.
3. Jim Merritt, Cincinnati Reds. He went 20-12 with a 4.08 E.R.A.
4. Bruce Sutter, Chicago Cubs. He won in 1978 and 1979 for the National League.
5. 1977 and 1979. In 1977 Don Sutton got the win with Jim Palmer getting the loss; in 1979 Bruce Sutter got the win while Rich Gossage took the loss.