Almost at 100 weeks of baseball trivia!
Today we look back at my 17th trivia set from 2013, so take a stab and see which ones ring a bell.
As usual I'll post the answers tomorrow…
2. What team finished in first place three times, and last place three times during the decade?
3. From 1976 through 1978, three of the four divisions in baseball had the same team end up in first place each season. What division had more than one team end up in first place during these years? And what year was it?
4. What team suffered the most last place finishes in their division during the decade?
5. What season was the only year in the decade to see a team other than the Reds or Dodgers win the N.L. West?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. 1979 Toronto Blue Jays: 53-109.
2. Philadelphia Phillies: First place in 1976/77/78; Last place in 1971/72/73.
3. 1976 N.L. West: Reds; 1977/78 Dodgers.
4. San Diego Padres: Five times, 1970-1974
5. 1971: San Francisco Giants