Friday, January 5, 2024

WTHBALLS 1960s "IN-ACTION" SPECIAL CUSTOM SET: SERIES ONE AVAILABLE NOW!

Hello all!

I am happy to announce the next WTHBALLS custom set: 1960s In-Action Stars" set, an 11-card set featuring 1960s cards with action photography, imagining if Topps would have issued such action gems before the 1971 set:




I hope this will be a multi-series set moving on, with one card per year of the 1960s along with a bonus card, this time a 1963 Fleer Eddie Mathews action card.
I've wanted to create such a series for a while now, allowing myself to imagine what Topps would have done with such an idea, tweaking the Topps templates a little each year.
Sets are $13 each plus a one-time $4.50 shipping charge, no matter how many sets you purchase.
Usual Paypal address: slogun23@gmail.com
Thank you so much for the interest and support! All the best in 2024 my friends!

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.