Monday, January 1, 2024

CLOSING OUT ANOTHER YEAR, LOOKING FORWARD TO 2024!


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

With another new year upon us, I wanted to take today to thank each and every one of you for the continued support and interest, keeping my baseball and baseball card obsession alive!
Continuing to create and present new customs to all of you on a daily basis is a staple of my day, and if anything I am even MORE excited to keep doing so in the new year.
I have some great new threads coming up, including a 1960's "In-Action" thread which will also be a new custom printed set soon, as well as an "Icons" special set celebrating some of the all-time greats of the game.
The most exciting part of my plans for 2024 here on the blog are two true custom "WTHBALLS" sets, a "Classic Baseball" set paying homage to all-timers and a "retro" 1970's set, as if I created a base set under the WTHBALLS moniker.
I'm also ready to start branching out into other sports! Hope to have : "missing" cards from football, basketball and hockey sprinkled in as well.
When I started the blog in May of 2013 I never in my wildest dreams thought it would grow to what it is now, with not only a blog a day, every day, but with almost a couple of dozen custom-printed sets produced!
None of that would have happened without all your support, and it is never taken for granted!
Honestly, thank you all so very much!
Here's to a fun 2024, and more importantly a safe and happy year for us all!
Thank you and be well!
Gio/wthballs

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.