Let's revisit my trivia set from Thanksgiving, 2013.
See what rings a bell and I'll post the answers tomorrow.
2. Who scored the fewest runs during a batting championship season?
3. What batting champ had the fewest amount of hits during his league-topping season?
4. What batting champ had the fewest extra-base hits during the 70's?
5. Who was the only batting champ during the 1970's to whiff over 100 times in the same season as his batting win?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. Rico Carty, Atlanta Braves, 1970. 478 at-bats.
2. Rod Carew, Minnesota Twins. 1972. 61 runs.
3. Tony Oliva, Minnesota Twins. 1971. 164 hits.
4. Rod Carew, Minnesota Twins. 1972. Only 27 EBH: 21 doubles, 6 triples and 0 Home runs.
5. Dave Parker, Pittsburgh Pirates. 1977. 102 K's.