Saturday, October 28, 2023

BONUS CUSTOM SET AVAILABLE NOW: 25-MINI CARD GUM PACK SET

 ****HELLO AGAIN!****

So, a few of you already reached out with a valid question, which leads me to do something I haven't done yet: make TWO sets available at the same time so you can save on postage fees!




 
Thanks to Erik and Tim, I will make available now my 25-mini card "Gum Pack" set, which I posted some images on Twitter about a week ago.

For anyone that wants to add this set to their order of the A.L. All-Decade set, just add $10, no postage necessary if you bought or will buy the All-Decade set.
Sorry for the extra step here, it never even dawned on me.
See attached for the sweet gum pack set!
These are 25 thick stock velvet touch cards (like my 1960's Dedicated Rookies inserts), packaged in silver foil and Chewing Gum wrapper.
All the greats from the 1970-era: Mays, Aaron, Clemente, etc.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.