Saturday, January 28, 2017

ISSUE #8 OF "WTHBALLS" NOW AVAILABLE! 1976 "PART I", THE AMERICAN LEAGUE



Hello everyone!
The new issue of the "wthballs" magazine is now available to order!
This one is a "Part I" of the American League missing cards of 1976 since I created so many from my all-time favorite set, with "Part II" coming next of the National League cards.
This issue is the usual 24-page full-color 'zine with HOFers, veterans and brief big league players, and comes with a full color Frank Robinson player postcard as a bonus.
Anyone who'd wish to order can do so by sending $7 to: john@slogun.com and I'll get one right out to you asap.
I also have back issues of every edition of "wthballs" available as well if anyone wants to pick one up. But ask me first about combining the shipping costs to save some $$.
Thanks! Not too long before pitchers and catchers!!! Cannot come quick enough for me...

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER...

@wthballs
Everything baseball: cards, events, history and more.