Once again we find ourselves staring down some trivia questions on a Thursday…
Today I focus on at-bat leaders during the 1970's.
See how many you can get.
2. Of all at-bat leaders in the '70's, who had the most hits that season?
3. What player had the least runs scored in a season where he lead his league in at-bats?
4. What player struck out the fewest in a season they lead their league in at-bats?
5. What player drove in the least runs during his at-bat leading season?
***SPOILER ALERT! ANSWERS BELOW:
1. Bert Campaneris, A's. 150 hits on 625 at-bats.
2. Pete Rose, Reds. 230 hits on 680 at-bats.
3. Larry Bowa, Phillies. 74 runs scored on 650 at-bats in 1971.
4. Dave Cash, Phillies. Only 13 K's in 666 at-bats!
5. Larry Bowa, Phillies. 25 R.B.I.'s in 650 at-bats.